is looking for a quality focused
CLIENT BUSINESS MANAGER
to strengthen our team
ALLYANT Group B.V., is a corporate service provider, specialized in the incorporation, management, and administration of companies for clients active in the worldwide digital industry including online gaming. We offer a comprehensive range of services to cover all aspects of corporate structuring, business support as well as activities related to the application and maintenance of a Curaçao online gaming license.
ALLYANT Group’s team consists of passionately driven professionals with a track record of providing sustainable solutions that contributes to our client’s business growth and success. We are committed to deliver quality service in a timely manner. Our team will overcome challenges, find solutions, and deliver exceptional work in any circumstance.
PROFILE CLIENT BUSINESS MANAGER
As part of our experienced team, the Client Business Manager will fulfill a pivotal role in the sustainable and valuable growth of ALLYANT Group. The Client Business Manager is responsible for a broad area of corporate governance for our clients. You are responsible for all business support and corporate services so that ALLYANT Group’s clients can stay on top of the game and have a healthy and sound legal foundation. The Client Business Manager has to maintain accurate records of correspondence, contracts and is required to remain compliant with all laws and company policies at all times. Our Client Business Manager is a self-motivated multitasker, dynamic, can strategize, has high ethics and integrity, and is able to take accountability for actions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate the onboarding of new clients, the incorporation and maintenance of client companies:
- Responsible for ongoing compliance reviews and procedures;
- Maintain client companies in legal good standing in accordance with the local laws and regulations.
- Draft and review legal documents (such as agreements, 3rd party application forms power of attorneys etc.);
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations;
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties, creating relations of trust;
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree or/ Master’s degree in Business Administration or Law;
- Proven work experience of 2-5 years or more in a corporate environment;
- Good knowledge and understanding of corporate governance and procedures;
- Multilingual: English, Dutch and preferably Spanish;
- Experience in fiduciary services will be considered an advantage.
The sharp candidate would have sound judgement and ability to analyze situations and information, outstanding communication skills and high degree of professional ethics and integrity. If this sounds like you, we want to meet you! Contact us for more information or send your application at